Light-O-Rama Forums

Tornado Alley

MikeH

This evening we hunkered down as tornados swept by us on two sides. One was about 10 miles NW of us, the other was about 20 miles SE of us. Quite a few houses destroyed and so far 3 people reported dead. Luckily there weren't more than that as there were probably about 4 or 5 tornados that touched down within a 50 mile radius. Right now they are headed up towards the Tulsa, OK area. Hopefully they'll die out before causing any more damage.

MikeH

Glad you made it OK..Lots of tornado's this year !!!!
They say the Hurricanes will be bad too this year.....If Gore wouldn't have discovered global warming and the internet..We'd all be fine !!!LOL

Guest Don Gillespie

Glad they missed you some times I wonder why I live in Canada when its 40 below then I hear about the tornadoes and remember why stay safe :)

Thanks Ron & Don. I know of a few people that have displays just north of OKC, but I don't think they were affected. One of my co-workers that lives just south of OKC in Moore, OK said they got falling debris from one of the tornados. I'm waiting to see if any controllers fall from the sky.

Our thoughts are with all those that have been affected by the recent tornados everywhere.

MikeH