Light-O-Rama Forums

A way to get more controllers/lights for free

ogamoga

First of all I hope this kind of post is okay. If it is not I will take it down and never do it again but I thought this was a great idea

Ok so we all are allways in a need for more controllers or lights. With limited money, there is a way we can get this stuff for free.

It is called swagbucks. Bassicly all you have to do is sign up useing this link
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ogamoga
and then you use it to search like you would use google. Actually it pulls results from Google. Then often times you get swagbucks anywhere from 1 to 50 in searches. Once you have enough, you can redeam them from amazon or paypal gift cards or many other things. Also you can get more swagbuck by playing games or watching videos (mabey there is some on christmas lights) or ansering polls. This is a real site and I highly recomend it. Just to let you know to be polite the link is my referal link but all it does it helps me out and it hurts you in no way so please try to help. This is really easy and if you need any help feal free to pm me. So once again the link is http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ogamoga

Thanks
Ben

Over the years I've seen hundreds of sites just like this. Most require that you view thousands of ads or take tons of surveys just to earn a few bucks. I'm not saying they are all bad (although some are just plain rip offs that don't pay out), but most are not worth your time. You'll find that some require you to earn at least $20, $50, or even $100 before you can cash out. Depending on the site, it could take you a year to earn $20. But, if you've got nothing to do all day except click links, I'd say go for it. I've done it before and cashed in my $10. haha... :D

Just my opinion I guess.

Nurples wrote:

Over the years I've seen hundreds of sites just like this. Most require that you view thousands of ads or take tons of surveys just to earn a few bucks. I'm not saying they are all bad (although some are just plain rip offs that don't pay out), but most are not worth your time. You'll find that some require you to earn at least $20, $50, or even $100 before you can cash out. Depending on the site, it could take you a year to earn $20. But, if you've got nothing to do all day except click links, I'd say go for it. I've done it before and cashed in my $10. haha... :D

Just my opinion I guess.

And I will both SECOND and VALIDATE that opinion! I have deleted EVERY SINGLE account on these that I tried, not a one was worth the time to visit or click! And nost wanted ME TO SPEND MONEY before I made any? WTF? That's insane too.

So Sorry, but I won't be visiting or clicking any such urls either. These things also PROMOTE SPAM and JUNK MAIL by the droves! And that's another thing that really irks me with these type of "we'll pay you for your time or input" type sites.

My opinion and recommendation is to stay as far away from this as possible. (They have also been known to drop a virus or two on your computer as well.)

Be very leary and stay as far away from these sites as much as possible! Even an innocent click can lead to all kinds of issues with JUNK, SPAM Mail and VIRAL INFECTIONS! So BEWARE!

Sorry, but I absolutely DO NOT trust any of these type sites any longer.

Ok I am sorry you guys feel that way. And yes depending on how much you search it could take a little bit to cash out. However I can assure you that you dont have to take survays or anything like that unless you want to for bonus points. They dont even try to convince you to do it. All it really is, is using their search engine. They get the money to pay you from the ads but that is no diffrent than Google which also has ads, you just dont get paid. Also I have not gotten any spam email from them ever.

I'm not saying that they are all bad... I used MyPoints for years and still do from time to time. Just taking surveys and clicking links in my (bulk) email box. I've gotten several gift cards from them. So, it's not that they are bad, it's just finding a good one. Finding a good one is like finding a needle in a hay stack! :)

By the time you've earned your first dollar you would have already infected your PC with numerous viruses and adware programs.