Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR.. in Heaven...

TJ Hvasta

With the prediction of the Rapture tomorrow at 6pm EDT, jus' some things running thru my head...

Is Heaven wired 110, or 220?

Is there an amp limit?

Is there any limit to the amount of colors in a Rainbow Flood?

Can sequencing be done by thought?

Can I still get iTunes or Amazon music in Heaven?

Is Heaven 100% LED?

Just some of the thoughts running thru ma' 'ead.. :D

Biggest question I have... for all those who are leaving tomorrow.. can I have your controllers and LEDs?? If yes, better pack them up and ship to me today.. I'll send you a check to cover the costs, I promise.. is it ok if I date it for Monday?? :P

Does this mean I should get my controllers from WOW lights tomorrow during their sale or take a chance and wait for the summer sale???

Remindes me of the bumbersticker that says "In case of rapture can I have your car"

Wait........6pm ALL Star race is on then.... : )

TJ Hvasta wrote:

Thankfully this might put an end to Idol...

Even if it don't, you don't have to watch it. :P

TJ Hvasta wrote:

With the prediction of the Rapture tomorrow at 6pm EDT, jus' some things running thru my head...

Is Heaven wired 110, or 220?

Is there an amp limit?

Is there any limit to the amount of colors in a Rainbow Flood?

Can sequencing be done by thought?

Can I still get iTunes or Amazon music in Heaven?

Is Heaven 100% LED?

Just some of the thoughts running thru ma' 'ead.. :D

Biggest question I have... for all those who are leaving tomorrow.. can I have your controllers and LEDs?? If yes, better pack them up and ship to me today.. I'll send you a check to cover the costs, I promise.. is it ok if I date it for Monday?? :)

I hope the assumptions of where we'll all end up are accurate...otherwise, it might be a bit of a commute to see everyone's display...:):P:D:D

Bu' hopin' there's free wifi, an' no digital music police to block the music from peoples' cloud displays..

In one scenario I perfectly synchronize to the instrumental then have a live heavenly choir accompany the music as the display dazzles the assembled.

In the other scenario I gather the masses to see my fantastic display only to blow a fuse of which there are no replacements in hell. My own version of Dante’s Inferno.

Yeah.. Hell would be a single outlet.. 1amp limit.. a box of old style screw in fuses... all already blown..

if my house is vacant you can have my controllers as long as there is a weber tree in the front yard at Christmas!! I will be watching you!

well i missed the bus, did anyone near me go that has a couple of controllers i can liberate?

caniac wrote:

well i missed the bus, did anyone near me go that has a couple of controllers i can liberate?

nope still here

caniac wrote:

Bus missed my neighborhood, and have heard from atleast one other near hear but there is one large display not far from hear that I havent heard from and putting him on 24 hr notice that I am coming after his display I mean if the bus did pick him up I would rather him still be able to enjoy it from up above right :P

rescue_653 wrote:

Bus missed my neighborhood, and have heard from atleast one other near hear but there is one large display not far from hear that I havent heard from and putting him on 24 hr notice that I am coming after his display I mean if the bus did pick him up I would rather him still be able to enjoy it from up above right :P

BJ,

You should of known that the bus wouldn't stop for William. Now get down to the FD and start helping him set it up!