Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Length

Guest guest

I have about 20-25 songs sequenced for this coming season. Assuming the average song is 3 minutes I have a little over an hours worth of material. I was wanting to run the show from 6pm to 10 pm. I recently discovered a good use for the toggle button. After i have finished a musical sequence i save it and then select half of the channels and toggle them and then save it with a different name. Now when i play it a second time it has a different look. I was wonderisng if anyone else has some ideas to quickly change a sequence or how does everyone else fill in there show time or do you just cycle the same songs every so often. Thanks again for all good ideas that are shared here.

Doug,

I plan to use about the same amount of songs for my display I'm creating. I'll have the show scheduled to start at the top of every hour. I feel that's plenty of time to keep people occupied while in the area (it's an attraction spot so I need this length of show). After an hour of it, people I would think would be moving on to other things and wouldn't notice/care if the show started over with the same stuff. For a home display, I think you have things pretty much covered from the sounds of it.

Just my thought,

Tom

Hey, I'm in Sale Creek, Is there anyway that you could PM me with were you are in CHattanooga, Kelli and I would love to help...If there is anything that we an do just let us know...By the way, we are trying to get a long van from one of the rent places hear in Chattanooga, and we are thinking of taking a day trip, with Hot coco, and some cookies, to Nashville and seeing the Ice carving at the Opryland Hotel, and on the way back, we was going to stop off in Frankland, TN and see C. Smith Christmas lights at the Factory and film it for our DVD, maybe you would like to come with us...

Matthew and Kelli...

Well, I am not that prepared. I have about 10 songs programmed and I plan on running 2 somgs each half hour. I am still working on some more, but at least I will create shows with different songs instead of running the same two songs in a show. Does the season really end?

I have 13 songs which is about 40 minutes of music. I will run my show non-stop from 5:30-8:00 on weekdays and 5:30-10:00 on weekends. I will also run non-musical sequences on the weekdays from 8-10 to keep the neighbors happy. I figure anyone who watches the show for over 40 minutes will be ok with a few repeats.

Flanman