Light-O-Rama Forums

I discovered a problem...

scubado

Hopefully I can descibe this problem correctly.
Show computer: P4 2.4ghz, 512mb memory, XP sp2. No other software on the machine.
main computer: AMD 64 x2 2.3ghz dual core, 2gigs of ram, Windows 7 64bit.
First noticed the problem with the show computer and setup the main computer to run lights and got the same issue. I even created a new animation in case of corrupt file.
Here's what I'm running into. Running a simple sequence of 11 channels on a DC controller. Channels 1-8 white working at 50% intensity with a '100% on' chase with loop. The loop will repeat 2 times and start a new loop of 2 for about 12 loops right after each other with a 10% increase of red on each loop. After this the lights 1-8 are static again at 50% for several seconds then do a simple chase looped 10 times, static for a bit then do a differnt flash pattern that is looped a few times. This what is programmed, but play back is a totally different story. The first chasing part won't chase the lights as programmed, it will do a single chase when the lights are supposed to be static, there are no single chases in the sequence.
In the visualizer, the lights are not flashing with whats programmed. the channel buttons are lighting up properly to what's programmed, but the visualizer and actual lights are not. Any ideas or need clarification?

Music sequence seems to be just fine in visualizer, just animation I'm having the problem. Also noticed, the lights will be off for several seconds before restarting a sequence. Used to be a flash for the restart.

Hi Jim,

Post the sequence, let someone take a look, it may be something simple. You're saying in a musical sequence, everything works fine, correct?

Bill

Yes musical sequences work fine. Maybe it's the consequitive loops that it doesn't like. I could try to redo it the long way, but then defeats the purpose of the loops.

Attached files 244912=13329-screen shot.jpg

It looks like you have more than one track. Are they all identical lengths? They do not automatically track in an animation sequence like they do in a musical seq.

I deleted the tracks, didn't need them for this sequence. It now works like it's supposed to. It was driving me nuts as to what was going on. I hadn't been using the other tracks, so I forgot they where there. Thanks for the help. :D