Light-O-Rama Forums

Todays Project

Ron Amedee

Got it done in three and a half hours..Yea !!!
Installed a Ditec DTK-120S20A Surge Protector then hit a GFCI Recepticle and off the load side a standard recepticle which now has ground fault protection.
Thought about putting in terminal strip and cutting off all the power supply cords but didn't wish to void any warrenty.
Now got to get a couple of 1/4" mini plugs so I can wire the switches as triggers for the CCR"S when I have them in stand alone mode.

Attached files 244765=13322-Hoffman Enclosure Loaded.JP

I also agree. Nice looking box. Dang, is that a piece of oak in the back? Please post another pic when you have the radio mounted. Would like to see the finished product. BTW what box is that and how much did it cost? I am looking for new box to install my new controllers in. That was a sweet deal with YBBS. But the gig is up and now looking for a new source.

Max Paul wrote

I also agree. Nice looking box. Dang, is that a piece of oak in the back? Please post another pic when you have the radio mounted. Would like to see the finished product. BTW what box is that and how much did it cost? I am looking for new box to install my new controllers in. That was a sweet deal with YBBS. But the gig is up and now looking for a new source.

The backplane is a 3/8" Luan with General Finish Golden Oak Gel stain and sealed with Gel urathane.
Still trying to ironout what radio I want!! I hear good and bad about all of them(Will stay LEGAL)
The enclosure is very expensive at $120.00 !! I install wireless transceivers for my job so I got and extra one or two after my last install for free!!
My other one is metal yet didn't meet spec's for the install so the factory replaced the enclosures for free.