Light-O-Rama Forums

A Great Day for America!

George Simmons

Guest guest

You know what is really irking me, watching the news the other day and they were talking about how we went in and did away with this low-life scumbag and one of the idiots stated, "What we did was ILLEGAL!" WTF? ILLEGAL???

Like what this scumbag did to Americans was "legal"?

Sometimes I think our military should take out these morons that OVERTHINK and come up with such idiocy to make such a stupid comment like that.

Still a great day we got him, but it really puts a damper on the celebration when you have some MORON with his head so far up his a$$ making comments like this.

If I'd have been anywhere near some doofus like that being televised and making such commentary, I can guarantee you I'd be screaming BOOOOO! at the top of my lungs at such stupidity, and trying to get others to BOO so loud it would drone his MORONIC STUPIDITY OUT!

Even if it was illegal, who really cares? What they did to us sure wasn't legal by any standpoint, and I say use ANY MEANS NECCESSARY (INCLUDING TORTURE IF NEEDED!) to get to these scumbags and rid our World of them forever!

I'm glad they got him, legal or not, DOES NOT MATTER!!!

And now they are complaining about the use of "Geronimo" for the code name!! Get over it, it was just a code name.

Somedays I seriously wonder about journalists. In this mornings paper was a long article about what kind of groceries were being bought for bin Laden's compound. There was even an interview with the grocer.

Who the #$#%$^%$$%^% cares about what he was $$%^$$ eating!?!?!?!?

SHEESH!!!!!

Rant terminated.

Over and out.

Guest guest

Sometimes I really, REALLY beleive the word "Journalist" and "Stupidity" are "interchangeable!"

Not saying it for all of them, as there are good ones out there, but for some it sure seems to fit 100%!

Brian Mitchell wrote:

Somedays I seriously wonder about journalists. In this mornings paper was a long article about what kind of groceries were being bought for bin Laden's compound. There was even an interview with the grocer.

Who the #$#%$^%$$%^% cares about what he was $$%^$$ eating!?!?!?!?

SHEESH!!!!!

Rant terminated.

Over and out.
I am amazed we haven't heard "boxers", "briefs", or "free breezing"!!