Light-O-Rama Forums

Delete a track

Ron Amedee

Everytime I try to delete a track S2 locks up (sequence editor not responding)Clicking on Track button..selecting Delete track.
Could be something I am doing wrong.
When I first upgraded to advanced I made some bad mistakes doing tracks and now want to delete them.

Not sure if this will help you or not; What I did was to move all the channels and rows to where I wanted them, then when the track was empty I deleted it. Seems like a lot more work, but my feeble brain needed to keep straight what I was moving to where.

Not what you asked but another way would be to create a new sequence. Set up the channels and tracks the way you want, then copy from old to new sequence. delete the old sequence, export your new channel configuration.

Are they large tracks? How many channels?

I just deleted a few of mine last week (one track had 218 channels) with no problems...

bob wrote

What version are you using?

2.9.4 Advanced I just got home from work and read your PM
Got it done per your suggestion.
I had added 7 CCR's to a sequence and 1 was the wrong address.
For anyone elso wanting to delete a controller go to the tools bar and click on the channel property grid selection on that popup at the bottom there is a delete device button another popup with all your added devices shows up and presto BYE BYE to the controller!!!
Thanks!!!
With CCR's: saying BYE BYE to the whole lineup and starting over. Glad it is still early!!