Light-O-Rama Forums

Lost set of lights

Dan C

So I've finally found time to get my yard mowed tonight. While I was mowing around some bushes I looked down and found a set of green LED lights that I had accidentally left out on a bush all winter. (Keep in mind I took my lights down the day before new years!).

I knew I was missing a set...

I found a bunny nest in the yard and was able to stop the mower just in time. Three cute little guys.

i keep mowing over the stakes left behind from some of our inflatables. found some new lights left in a trunk we have in the front yard for hose's, etc.

Orville wrote:

Don't you just hate that?

Well at least you didn't run over them with the mower and massacre the string!

Actually, I plugged them in tonight, and they don't work. Found some small bites in the cord. Hasenpfeffer stew anyone? UGHHHH!

Still fixable though. :P

Dan C wrote:

Orville wrote:
Don't you just hate that?

Well at least you didn't run over them with the mower and massacre the string!

Actually, I plugged them in tonight, and they don't work. Found some small bites in the cord. Hasenpfeffer stew anyone? UGHHHH!

Still fixable though. :P

Squirrels got to them perhaps? I never had an issue with the squirrels messing with any of my stuff where I used to live, but here, these varmits seem to eat and destroy everything at the apt. complex. Looks like I may have to invest in that Shake Away (Fox urine) product that I hear keeps varmits like that away and out of areas that it surrounds. Wonder if that stuff really works?

I was finishing getting my the last of my display taken down today, noticed that the snow blower chewed up one of my Cat 5 cords.
Inflatable stakes - yes was tripping over them all day today.
lawn mower is still in storage, I'm betting that there is one more snow storm left before trading places with the mower and snow blower.