Light-O-Rama Forums

Gray Background what could it mean?

jstorms

I'm sequencing a new song and I noticed that some of the background is a darker gray then the rest of the background. It does not seem to line up to the timing grid. Anyone know what this is? Worried that it will be something hard to fix later on...

5643700182_e0f7a4739f.jpg

jstorms wrote:

I'm sequencing a new song and I noticed that some of the background is a darker gray then the rest of the background. It does not seem to line up to the timing grid. Anyone know what this is? Worried that it will be something hard to fix later on...

You've highlighted part of the sequence via the Time Scale (Yellow Bar) area.

A single click inside the yellow bar will remove that. (Just for grins, hit your space bar first, and notice where the sequence starts playing. That will give you an idea what highlighting within the time scale area is good for.)

Don wrote:

jstorms wrote:

You've highlighted part of the sequence via the Time Scale (Yellow Bar) area.

A single click inside the yellow bar will remove that. (Just for grins, hit your space bar first, and notice where the sequence starts playing. That will give you an idea what highlighting within the time scale area is good for.)

WOW! I learned something I didn't know either, today!!!:P

That IS a heck of a lot easier than using the "play visible screen option" to "TWEAK" areas of a song.

Don, you just made my tweaking my sequences a WHOLE LOT EASIER!

Thank you very much!

Now I can really "fix" some areas of my sequences that was such a nusiance when I would try to use the "play visible screen", and then play the screen area, then stop, try and remember where to put the mark, replay screen, and on and on! Now I can do this in very short order!

Can't believe I didn't know about this, or somehow either missed, or overlooked it in the LOR documentation, as I'm sure it's in there somewhere!!!

Thanks again, Don! This has really helped me out a lot too!