Light-O-Rama Forums

South Park

caniac

Jason Burge wrote:

Now that is a good one!:)
sad thing is after watching that, i played it again and started counting channels and effects,etc.

caniac wrote:

Jason Burge wrote:
Now that is a good one!:)
sad thing is after watching that, i played it again and started counting channels and effects,etc.

That one was just as funny the second time.:shock:

rescue_653 wrote:

I have threatened on using this for mine, not a big fan of South Park but this has always been a classic.
though I am a big fan of South Park and "pushing the envelope", had never thought of mixing Christmas and it but this is just out and out cool. May have to figure out how to work this one in.

• 1 month later...

caniac wrote:

rescue_653 wrote:
I have threatened on using this for mine, not a big fan of South Park but this has always been a classic.
though I am a big fan of South Park and "pushing the envelope", had never thought of mixing Christmas and it but this is just out and out cool. May have to figure out how to work this one in.

Thanks for the compliments :D ... I have a few songs that typically play after 8pm, even though the kids and parents love it anyways. It definitely makes people laugh and to this day, no negatives :D

Bob Wingert wrote:

caniac wrote:
rescue_653 wrote:

Thanks for the compliments :D ... I have a few songs that typically play after 8pm, even though the kids and parents love it anyways. It definitely makes people laugh and to this day, no negatives :D
maybe i am weird but it cheers me up and makes me eager for Christmas!!!

• 3 months later...

if you look it up on youtube there are several people with iti n their show so I would not worry about it. not in my show this year but will be next

• The topic was locked