Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR Unit ID

rickswa

Hi All,

Just got my first two CCR's and began testing them out and realizing just how much I don't know. But I am starting to get the hang of it. My question is if there is an easy (quicker) way to change the unit/channel ID for them. When I create a new sequence, I select it to be 150 channels and not to configure for standard 16 channel controllers. When the sequencer comes up, it shows channel 1 to 150. I click on channel 1 and select convert to RGB channel which it does. So I end up with 50 rgb channels on unit 1. The problem is that my CCR's are going to be unit 8 and 9. Do I have to go to every single channel for each pixel and select unit 8 and 9. This means that I have to repeat my action 100 times. Is there a way to "Block select" the channels and be able to assign unit 8 to these 50 and unit 9 to the other 50 rgb channels? thanks for any help.

When adding a CCR to your sequence...If you want to add it at 9..Go to the bottom of eight and right click..select add device..Options "add device below" Pick CCR from menu and it does it for you.