Light-O-Rama Forums

Creative Design 20% Sale

jimswinder

Paul has a 20% off Sale going on due to the University of Kansas Basketball Teams recent win...

I think Paul should give those of us who PICKED Kansas to win it all in out Brackets at LEAST 30% off...

How about it Paul?!!?!?! LOL

[align=center]shr_btn_like_sm.png 56.jpg[/align][align=center]20 - Point Win for Kansas on Friday[/align] [align=center]20% Savings for You![/align]
[align=right]March 27, 2011[/align]
Greetings!

We are a Kansas company, so we're celebrating Kansas' 20-point victory over Richmond with a 20% discount on KU-colored LED lights. From now until Friday, April 1 you'll save 20% on all of our red, white and blue, M6, C6 and 5MM LED light strings!

Kansas lit up Richmond on Friday night. Now it's your chance to light up the holidays with the brightest and best red, white and blue full wave LED's at a 20% savings!

To take advantage of this limited-time Jayhawk special, call us at 800-733-9617 or E-mail me personally at paul@creativedisplays.com

Sincerely,

Paul Sessel
Creative Displays, Inc.

DonFL wrote:

Yea, I hear you. I had NC and KS in the final, KS taking it all, and well, you can see how THAT turned out...

Yea...bracket wise it was a HORRIBLE year...but I like all the big teams getting bumped out...makes it quite exciting...

For me, it started with my Spartans being pre-season number 2, considered a solid bet for another final four run, and then we don't even win 20 games. Dismal year from start to finish.

But now that baseball season is about to start, who cares about some old stupid basketball games anyway...:(:P

jimswinder wrote:

Paul has a 20% off Sale going on due to the University of Kansas Basketball Teams recent win...

I think Paul should give those of us who PICKED Kansas to win it all in out Brackets at LEAST 30% off...

How about it Paul?!!?!?! LOL

[align=center]shr_btn_like_sm.png 56.jpg[/align]
[align=center]20 - Point Win for Kansas on Friday[/align]
[align=center]20% Savings for You![/align]

[align=right]March 27, 2011[/align]
Greetings!

We are a Kansas company, so we're celebrating Kansas' 20-point victory over Richmond with a 20% discount on KU-colored LED lights. From now until Friday, April 1 you'll save 20% on all of our red, white and blue, M6, C6 and 5MM LED light strings!

Kansas lit up Richmond on Friday night. Now it's your chance to light up the holidays with the brightest and best red, white and blue full wave LED's at a 20% savings!

To take advantage of this limited-time Jayhawk special, call us at 800-733-9617 or E-mail me personally at paul@creativedisplays.com

Sincerely,

Paul Sessel
Creative Displays, Inc.

What do you think about that now? :P

DonFL wrote:

But now that baseball season is about to start, who cares about some old stupid basketball games anyway...

Finer words have never been spoken. Go Yankees!

paul sessel wrote:

What do you think about that now? :(

Well..now that they have lost and TOTALLY screwed up my brackets, I think we should get 50% off!!! :D

PS. Go Mariners!!! Pound them Yankees...and A-Rod in particular!!! :P

Everyone raise your hands that have VCU in their pools still. Heck, I had them knocked out in the first four, much less hanging around for the final four!!! $10 down the drain. Just like my $10 for the Friday Mega Millions. Not a good betting weekend for me.

But...to get my voice in here for what I really care about: Go Phillies!

jeffandnicole wrote:

Everyone raise your hands that have VCU in their pools still.

How they were picked over at the Yahoo Brackets for the Final 4...