Light-O-Rama Forums

Our Display/Videos

Don Krasley

WOW! You guys are awesome! I have almost 100 hits to this video since I posted it here! I appreciate all the hits, comments and help everyone provided me here. I would not be here with this video if everyone had kept the bar low. But you guys raised the bar and I tried to do my part put forth the extra effort to make something great for all the children of the world to see. I love this hobby so much!
I quit smoking almost 2 years ago and this hobby has provided me with the vessel I needed to distract me from the habit and move on to something worthy of the time I spent smoking. April 1st is 23 months smoke free and later in April I will celebrate my 49th birthday and the day I started to take the prescription drug Chantix, that helped me separate myself from smoking.
The lights in this video were all purchased with the money I DIDN'T spend on cigarettes for 1 year! I purchased over 40000 lights from NOT smoking funds! If this was church, this would be my testimony to Light-O-Rama and how it changed my life!
Now when I want to smoke, I smoke in lights!
Thanks again everyone!
Don Krasley

Thanks! and unless I'm stupid (and I am) I won't get shocked and die from it. Smoking kills!

• The topic was locked