Light-O-Rama Forums

Mannheim Steamroller-Celebration

Ultamitking73

Has anyone done this one if so could you please send it to me i only have 81 songs this year i need more lol and only 16ch to use but i love playing with songs but anyways enough about me any one?????? just PM me please

• 2 weeks later...

Have you sequenced MSR " Joy To The World" ? I have done that one. Also Carpenters "Merry Christmas Darling" I synched Karen's voice to my Megatree.

Attached files 242174=13152-_MG_8429.JPG

Ultamitking73 wrote:

Has anyone done this one if so could you please send it to me i only have 81 songs this year i need more lol and only 16ch to use but i love playing with songs but anyways enough about me any one?????? just PM me please

ONLY 81:shock:, what are you going to do? people are going to sit around waiting for something new.

Hey if your bored you can sequence some songs for my lights, I wanted to get started back in January but I have been so busy with work, I have barely started my first new song this year.

kzaas wrote:

Ultamitking73 wrote:
I wanted to get started back in January but I have been so busy with work, I have barely started my first new song this year.
Crap I still have lights to take down. I am so far behind you.

Lol yea only 81 songs my list is on my website in posts i believe the second list is all the songs i have done and whats sad is i have about 3000 lights now and friend of mine told me i could have his and he has 6 boxes of lights grrrrrrrrrrwhere am i going to put them?, I do have 1 carpenters song can't remember it right off the top of my head right now but i think i am set and also like i said in one of my other posts is 81 songs 7 days in a week 5 intros rotate rotate songs so they are not the same each night of the week lol

Ultamitking73 wrote:

Lol yea only 81 songs my list is on my website in posts i believe the second list is all the songs i have done and whats sad is i have about 3000 lights now and friend of mine told me i could have his and he has 6 boxes of lights grrrrrrrrrrwhere am i going to put them?, I do have 1 carpenters song can't remember it right off the top of my head right now but i think i am set and also like i said in one of my other posts is 81 songs 7 days in a week 5 intros rotate rotate songs so they are not the same each night of the week lol
Ultamitking73, you can ALWAYS find a place for more lights! That's what this addiction is all about.