Light-O-Rama Forums

Cheap tomato cages

Aaron Maue

Not sure if anyone will have the same luck I had today, but thought I'd post, just in case.

Just for grins, I wandered outside of the garden area to see what they had out in the yard. Turns out, they had a pallet of tomato cages that must not have sold on clearance last fall. The $0.50 price tag was still on the pallet, so I bought 100 of 'em for $50. They actually rang up at $0.99 each, but the manager gave 'em to me for the marked price.

Aaron Maue wrote:

Not sure if anyone will have the same luck I had today, but thought I'd post, just in case.

Just for grins, I wandered outside of the garden area to see what they had out in the yard. Turns out, they had a pallet of tomato cages that must not have sold on clearance last fall. The $0.50 price tag was still on the pallet, so I bought 100 of 'em for $50. They actually rang up at $0.99 each, but the manager gave 'em to me for the marked price.

Sounds like a great deal! But it would help out everyone more, if you listed the store name you found them at!

It could be any store at this point. Around here, the stores are just starting to organize their outdoor garden areas, so deals like this could be anywhere.

Guest wbottomley

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Aaron Maue wrote:

Sounds like a great deal! But it would help out everyone more, if you listed the store name you found them at!

He did. In his sub-title of the post.

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Aaron Maue wrote:

It shows menards where you clicked on this post...sub title

wallleyes wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:
Aaron Maue wrote:

I'm not a newbie! I know it says no where in his post, menards

Guest wbottomley

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

wallleyes wrote:
ny_yankee_25 wrote:
Aaron Maue wrote:

I'm not a newbie!

We thought you were... that's why we're so kind to point you in the right direction.

Click your back button where you came into this post...On the topic page....The sub title says at menards

I am wrapping my tomato cages with 200 count Pro grade LED's..Thats approximately $30.00 a piece one color!!!!...16 will be a load, I can't imagine 100!!!

But great find..Thnks for posting

Guest Don Gillespie

Aaron Maue wrote:

Just got back from Canadian tire and did the same thing got a 100 of them but it looks like you got a better deal than I did mine where a buck a cage anyways I have all summer to wrap them

I'm gonna double up the cages, so will end up with 50 trees. And yes. They came from Menard's. I'll put it in the post next time as well to make it easier to find. :D