Light-O-Rama Forums

LED Holiday lighting warranty

EARLE W. TALLEY

For those who have not seen the instructions on what to do with last years bad led lights here is the info that was posted on PC. I sent my bad lights to Reinders and have replacements lights in hand all done within 9 days. So here is the link:

http://forums.planetchristmas.com/index.php?/topic/46477-led-holiday-lighting-travis/

Earle

Great for anyone living in the US. They were reponsive when I advised them some strings had died and sent me 4 replacemnt sets via UPS. Problem is UPS wanted $29.00 to clear them through customs so I refused the order. Had they been sent USPS tehre would not have been any charges to clear customs so now unless the vendor will ship USPS I don't order from them.

Mike Manzara wrote:

Great for anyone living in the US. They were reponsive when I advised them some strings had died and sent me 4 replacemnt sets via UPS. Problem is UPS wanted $29.00 to clear them through customs so I refused the order. Had they been sent USPS tehre would not have been any charges to clear customs so now unless the vendor will ship USPS I don't order from them.

CDI ships VIA USPS.

I will not order if they ship UPS or Fedx unless they cover all the costs (like LOR).

• 2 weeks later...

EARLE W. TALLEY wrote:

For those who have not seen the instructions on what to do with last years bad led lights here is the info that was posted on PC. I sent my bad lights to Reinders and have replacements lights in hand all done within 9 days. So here is the link:

http://forums.planetchristmas.com/index.php?/topic/46477-led-holiday-lighting-travis/

Earle

Did reindeers contact you after you sent your faulty lights to them?They received mine on march 23rd and i have heard nothing.

Yes, they did contact me because they did not have the correct replacement for some of the lights, so we came to an agreement on another type. They were shipped that day.

Earle

Thanks for the reply.Led holiday lightings cuctomer service responded back and said the same thing.

• 3 months later...

Update: Received 25 strands of green 70 count lights today.Reindeers and Travis made good on the warranty lights from last year.

wallleyes wrote:

Update: Received 25 strands of green 70 count lights today.Reindeers and Travis made good on the warranty lights from last year.

Glad to hear. I am still waiting on my green 100 count lights.......