Light-O-Rama Forums

Wonderful Christmas Time

Guest guest

I am a brand new LOR user, I have 48 circuits that I cant wait to turn on for the first time, the kids and I are so excited. Getting such a late start on things I am hard pressed to get everything done by Thanksgiving. So far all i have had time to do is download sequences from sharing sites and modify them to fit my animation. I have spent the last few nights trying to create an origional sequence from the song " Wonderful Christmas time" by Paul McCartney. I have found out real quick that this is going to take a lot of practice. So anyways, getting down to the reason for this post , has anyone done that song before and possibly willing to share. Also while im in begging mode, im looking for some traditional songs also, the wife is tired of all the TSO songs that i have completed so far. Well thanks for all the good reading, this chatroom has been very useful in getting me started with LOR.

Denis I would love to check out your sequence. I have been working on that song for a little while. I have got "sequencer's block" on that song although it's one of my favorite songs.

Thanks