Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR sequence

jerrymac

Just ordered a CCR (coulnd't wait for the "Secret Sale" let alone the summer sale. although I will be adding another and at least 3 of the CCB's when the are available) want to get sequencing NOW, but on to this post.'

I am looking for a sequence using a (or a couple of) CCR(s) as an example. really only interested in the CCR portion so any number of total channels would be fine. also something where the audio has not been editied so I can purchase or have the matching audio file.

Can't wait to get sequencing.

I guess I am jumping off the deep end again, I'm adding 2 CCR's, at least 3 of the 100 pixel CCB's DMX flood lights and some DMX animation this year.

OH the insanity!!!

Looks great. did you use LOR or superstar for the CCR? I am looking for some of the sequences themselves, so I can get an idea on how to start sequencing RGB. Would you be willing to share the sequence?

Jerry you might want to think about how you want to control them before you get too committed to adding them to your sequences. I believe the manual does a decent job introducing the different configurations.

If you wanted complete ability to control every pixel and use the macro functions you would need (I believe) 157 channels in your channel config for each CCR (50 Red, 50 Green, 50 Blue, and 7 macro channels). With the latest software you can combine the colors into 50 RGB channels. If you wanted to use just the macro functions, you can do it with 7. I ended up changing the resolution to give me 10 channels of each color.