Light-O-Rama Forums

The Show on the Farm

T34 Flyer

We moved this year to the family farm. As we had a new audience and very little time, we used songs from previous years. We added a 30’ mega tree and a Bethlehem star (Holdman). We also changed the video projection from a video wreath to a 300% larger “barrage balloon” as my driveway is 350 feet long.

Brad

http://www.vimeo.com/20287610

jimswinder wrote:

so I take it the projector is actually inside of it....

No it is in an enclosure about 25 feet in front of it.

debtoews wrote:

Hey- I live in Clovis and have done home health work in Kingsburg...whats your cross streets on Indianola? Awesome work!!!

On Indianola Ave. just north of Elkhorn Ave.

Thanks

ItsMeBobO wrote:

Dale J wrote:
I didn't get to watch it all but what I did looks great, very nice job

The end was worth the wait
yes Bob it was, very nice show in deed

Brad, that was an awesome show and a lot of work on splicing the videos together!

For the balloon, did you inflate it with helium? According to that site, it needs to be topped off every few days, and is temperature sensitive. That rules it out for Minnesota as we will go from 40 or -40 during the season.

Jim Saul wrote:

Brad, that was an awesome show and a lot of work on splicing the videos together!

For the balloon, did you inflate it with helium? According to that site, it needs to be topped off every few days, and is temperature sensitive. That rules it out for Minnesota as we will go from 40 or -40 during the season.

No, I just used compressed air. The balloon rested on an old trailer. It did expand and contractand I added air once a week. I would look at the minimum temp. on the balloon it may become brittle at a low temp.