Light-O-Rama Forums

Another DUH... Moment

George Simmons

Call me a late bloomer or what, but I just discovered the Repeat button! (Keyboard: + key) As Yogi would say: I feel smarter now than before when I didn't know anything. And how true those words would be...

Sure I've seen it there for a while now, and maybe you have too - that circular arrow button thingy in between paste and undo... seemed innocuous, and I never needed it for anything, so I really didn't pay it much attention.

And then, all of a sudden last night, out of the clear black sky, I suddenly and quite unexpectedly got an urge to see what that button did. Holy cow, what a slick tool! Which, by the way, is what I'M feeling like for not using it before this.

Why hasn't somebody said something about this before? I don't mean me being a tool - that's been said a lot - I mean the repeat key?

Wow, I never knew that either. What a handy little. Most the time the term they use for me is "bonehead." Thanks for the information. After three years of sequencing, you still learn something from the good people on this forum!

geez, george, thanks for discovering that now and letting us know..could have used that a couple months ago..;)

And for all the time I spent on airplanes last quarter of 2010 reading the LOR help files, i never even noticed it.

And hopefully your skies turn from black to blue real soon..B)

After you guys talked about it I still felt stupid cause I could figure out what it was doing, so I had to go read the help file on it. It's amazing how much those files help sometimes. Cool tool :cool:!

Guest Don Gillespie

George Simmons wrote:

Call me a late bloomer or what, but I just discovered the Repeat button! (Keyboard: + key) As Yogi would say: I feel smarter now than before when I didn't know anything. And how true those words would be...

Sure I've seen it there for a while now, and maybe you have too - that circular arrow button thingy in between paste and undo... seemed innocuous, and I never needed it for anything, so I really didn't pay it much attention.

And then, all of a sudden last night, out of the clear black sky, I suddenly and quite unexpectedly got an urge to see what that button did. Holy cow, what a slick tool! Which, by the way, is what I'M feeling like for not using it before this.

Why hasn't somebody said something about this before? I don't mean me being a tool - that's been said a lot - I mean the repeat key?

George you are a genius ( or at the very least very lucky to have found this) I just tried it and man is this going to save hours on programing I am tickled pink and excited to start sequencing again thanks old buddy :D