Light-O-Rama Forums

Channel Button Fonts

kzaas

The only way I have found to change them is to change Windows 7 fonts and in doing that it magnifies everthing else, which takes up all my realestate on my monitors. Does anyone know a way to change the fonts just for the channel buttons?

Sorry kzass

This is one of several software nits that get picked on but never seem to get addressed. As much as I appreciate LOR and their products and dont want to pick on them, these little things dont get attention.

So I second your request to allow thinner rows and the smaller font to support it. Along with this partial list of other nits.

Remembering channel column size
Remembering animation zoom & position
Displaying the current setting for intensity/ramps in the hover over button.
Displaying the macro command name instead of the intensity number for CCR channels

ItsMeBobO wrote:

Sorry kzass

This is one of several software nits that get picked on but never seem to get addressed. As much as I appreciate LOR and their products and dont want to pick on them, these little things dont get attention.

So I second your request to allow thinner rows and the smaller font to support it. Along with this partial list of other nits.

Remembering channel column size
Remembering animation zoom & position
Displaying the current setting for intensity/ramps in the hover over button.
Displaying the macro command name instead of the intensity number for CCR channels

Yes, what he said!