Light-O-Rama Forums

CCB Software Features

mrduncan

Are there any rumors when the CCB comes out whether the LOR software will also be updated to include something like the light matrix feature in LightShow Pro to be able to setup the CCB in a matrix for lighted signs and matrix light animation?

LightORamaDan wrote:

We have no rummers at this time. But we wll have matrix capability this year.

Any chance of narrowing down "this year" Dan?

Second Quarter, Fourth Quarter...

next week!! :P

And what's a rummer, if you did have one?

I will narrow it down but not now. There are a couple of things that will make a major difference and until those are locked down no narrowing...

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

There are a couple of things that will make a major difference

let the rummer mill start churning!!! :P

Dan, thanks for your positive response. Every year for the past 3 years I try to added new features to my Halloween and Christmas Light Shows. My next venture was to explore LED light matrix and animatronics stuff. I've used LOR software from the beginning and really didn't want to switch to another software package. I really appreciate your forward looking approaches on all of your software updates.

LightORamaDan wrote:

I will narrow it down but not now. There are a couple of things that will make a major difference and until those are locked down no narrowing...

Dan

It may take Dan and the software developers at LOR a bit longer than some folks would like to introduce new features, but consider the fact that when they do come out they will be rock solid and stable.

I would rather LOR do the alpha and beta testing, than me as a consumer, as I simply don't have the time...

Greg

Greg Young wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:

Dan

It may take Dan and the software developers at LOR a bit longer than some folks would like to introduce new features, but consider the fact that when they do come out they will be rock solid and stable.

I would rather LOR do the alpha and beta testing, than me as a consumer, as I simply don't have the time...

Greg

logo.png