Light-O-Rama Forums

What do you guys think of this idea?

scubado

Here's an idea that may or may not be helpful. How about being able to type text in the timeline under the waveform to either enter the words of the song or add notes to help sequencing.

I think in order for it to fit, the font would be a little small to see...

I did see earlier (was it you) that someone did sequence to the words of the song...

I had never thought of that and don't know if it would work for me or not..

interesting idea though...

Jeff Millard wrote:

it was very difficult to tell where you were along the timeline. It would be very easy to know what you were looking at if you could place the lyrics or any comments along the timeline.

I have always asked for the ability to add "cue points" in the timeline, like you can in most Video Editing software...

But I guess, most would argue that we can already do that with the "timing marks" we now have...

Jeff Millard wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
But I guess, most would argue that we can already do that with the "timing marks" we now have...
I disagree with this statement. I see no correlation between timing marks and the ability to comment programming.

LOL...I wasn't equating "timing marks" with being able to write comments, but to my comment about being able to insert "cue marks"...