Light-O-Rama Forums

Track problem?

scubado

I'm currently trying to get started sequencing. V2.9.4. I have my master track 1 and my elements copied to additional tracks. Exported my layout. Now I started a musical sequence and the grid does not show on the element tracks, master track only. Any ideas or need more info?

scubado wrote:

I'm currently trying to get started sequencing. V2.9.4. I have my master track 1 and my elements copied to additional tracks. Exported my layout. Now I started a musical sequence and the grid does not show on the element tracks, master track only. Any ideas or need more info?

When you say 'grid' do you mean timing marks?

If so look at the top right side of the sequences under the tool bar.

There is a drop down window. Click it and select your timing grid.

Now a new problem, When I play the song viewing three tracks at once, the play bar is at a different point than the others in each track. It makes it very confusing to figure the timing.

Yes, the song has gone through Audacity.

Correction, The play bar is at the same point in the song on the three tracks, when the playbar returns to the left side, the waveform shifts and is no longer aligned with each other. If you scroll back tothe beginning, everything is back aligned.

Jim,

What you're describing has been an issue as long as tracks have existed. Something you can try is to set the play range to visible screen and then use the green arrow to begin playback instead of the spacebar. That seems to usually line up the time again. starting playback from within the animation screen seems to correct it most times also. That's been on LOR's fixit list for as long as I can remember.

Thanks George. Right now I'm getting my songs setup and kind of stalling waiting for the new software and getting used to my new setup and noticed these issues.