Light-O-Rama Forums

Forum

Ron Amedee

Thought i was up on current issues !!! Being addicted to lights has opened up a whole new can of worms. Got a few 16 channel sequences together and heading toward 64+ by christmas.....Let the insanity begin !!!

Ron Amedee wrote:

Thought i was up on current issues !!! Being addicted to lights has opened up a whole new can of worms. Got a few 16 channel sequences together and heading toward 64+ by christmas.....Let the insanity begin !!!

Welcome Ron, and don't hesitate to ask quesitons. We were all there once.

D.T.

DownTown wrote:

We were all there once.

Some of us (me)... still are....

sorry George...that would have been WAAAAAAY too easy for ya :D

Ron Amedee wrote:

I regret to inform you the insanity started before you ordered your first controller!

JIM, Downtown,Paul.......You guys and George,Jeff and Fabian are the one's showing me how nieve i am.......Dish it out i can take it. You all give me something to strive to achive. All i need is a million dollars and endless hours to sequence. Dan's gotta another customer(Upgrading licence to unlimited to be able to use unlimited tracks)

And some lucky(ain't fiqured out yet S.O.B.) is gonna take my money on LED's before christmas.

Guest Don Gillespie

Ron Amedee wrote:

And some lucky(ain't fiqured out yet S.O.B.) is gonna take my money on LED's before christmas.

I am an SOB so send me the money, lots of it, welcome aboard

Gonna need over 600 c6 led half purple half gold for the Gazebo..16 channels. LSU Fan SORRY. These will be up year round. The deck will be the same 600 Plus year round. Lights will be 50% and static most of the year. Want something that will last through rain storms...NO SNOW HERE..OK TWICE in five years bearly stuck to the ground. The rest seasonal. Gonna build something like a launcher with report firework display(more to come). Building on the star design i read on here-32 channels. 16 channels for the yard to start. Would 10,000 LED's be a good start?

The wife loves christmas yet doesn't think she's ready for this !!!

Where do you live in La. I live in SW La in Lake Arthur. This was my first year. I had 16 channels and loved it. So I went out after Christmas and bought 30000 leds. Also order 1000' of zip cord with plugs. All I need now is to order 5 or 6 more controllers. LOL

Ron Amedee wrote:

The wife loves christmas yet doesn't think she's ready for this !!!

Tooooo late! Enjoy the addiction, eat, sleep, sequence! :)

Oh, don't forget to start stocking extension cords!

papap wrote:

Where do you live in La.  I live in SW La in Lake Arthur.  This was my first year.  I had 16 channels and loved it.  So I went out after Christmas and bought 30000 leds.  Also order 1000' of zip cord with plugs.  All I need now is to order 5 or 6 more controllers.  LOL

Welcome aboard Ron.

Hey guys, great reason to put your city in your profile PLEASE! Thanks.

Extension cords won't be a problem !! Some jack leg salesman for my company ordered 7000' cabletray wire for my job..Had it spooled in 700 & 400' spools..All too short by 100'..Lucky me..Just need PLUGS and RECECPTICLES !!!!!

EAT YA'LL HEARTS OUT !!!:)

Guest Don Gillespie

Ron Amedee wrote:

Extension cords won't be a problem !! Some jack leg salesman for my company ordered 7000' cabletray wire for my job..Had it spooled in 700 & 400' spools..All too short by 100'..Lucky me..Just need PLUGS and RECECPTICLES !!!!!

EAT YA'LL HEARTS OUT !!!:)

Did we metion its Ok to share with everyone LOL :D

Hey Don

This stuff is made to stay outside forever !! UV coated, Sheilded cable all 14 Ga. so I'm good for 15 Amps per Circuit. Gatta bunch of 16 Ga. also will probally use to jump strands from place to place.

Guest Don Gillespie

Ron Amedee wrote:

Hey Don

This stuff is made to stay outside forever !! UV coated, Sheilded cable all 14 Ga. so I'm good for 15 Amps per Circuit. Gatta bunch of 16 Ga. also will probally use to jump strands from place to place.

Ok send some up this way LOL

Ron Amedee wrote:

JIM, Downtown,Paul.......You guys and George,Jeff and Fabian are the one's showing me how nieve i am.......Dish it out i can take it. You all give me something to strive to achive. All i need is a million dollars and endless hours to sequence. Dan's gotta another customer(Upgrading licence to unlimited to be able to use unlimited tracks)

And lots of time to set up (and tear down) and test.

Guest Don Gillespie

Ron Amedee wrote:

Better Pic

Ron that is definetly the wrong wire you better send it to me so I can get rid of it for you LOL,:P:P

Nice haul, now you have to get to work and start making extension cords and what not

This stuff looks like solid strand wire. Becareful rolling it up and bending it alot. The stands will break. But as few times as you will be rolling them up you should be ok.