Light-O-Rama Forums

Rude Tube 2011

CLD Kevin

My Thriller video made the tv program called Rude Tube 2011 that originally aired on January 2, 2011 in the UK on Channel 4 as part of the New Year special of the top 100 countdown internet clips. My video came in 44th place based off number of hits. AND they got my name wrong….it is not "Ken"! lol

You can watch the whole Series 7 Episode 1 show but for only those in the UK. For those of us in the US...it is blocked :-(

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/rude-tube/episode-guide/series-7/episode-1

Kevin aka "Ken"

I think you did and awesome job Ken...I mean Kevin :) Who cares if they got your name wrong, you still have an outstanding display!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Cracker wrote:

My Thriller video made the tv program called Rude Tube 2011 that originally aired on January 2, 2011 in the UK on Channel 4 as part of the New Year special of the top 100 countdown internet clips. My video came in 44th place based off number of hits. AND they got my name wrong….it is not "Ken"! lol

You can watch the whole Series 7 Episode 1 show but for only those in the UK. For those of us in the US...it is blocked :-(

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/rude-tube/episode-guide/series-7/episode-1

Kevin aka "Ken"

All Hail King Ken of the Fairy Lights!!

should we all start wearing matching "global warming boots"!!

• 1 month later...

You'd have to copy the exact layout for the sequences to work. For the record, I'm willing to share mine, but I can't promise they're TV worthy like "Ken's".

• 4 weeks later...

What can I say : I saw those singing pumpkins on youtube singing boom boom pow and was so fascinated that I ordered 2 LOR controllers and worked all the year round to make a Singing Snowman of my own.

Thanks again to have made me dream and realize my dream. :-)))