Light-O-Rama Forums

Spiral Tree Sequence Needed

mmais68569

I am looking for a simple test sequence for my new 16 channel spiral tree. If anyone has one that will put the lights through a full test of different patterns I would appreciate it.

Thanks Mike

I too echo the request for a sample 16ch spiral tree sequence as well. I already downloaded the 24 channel one from Jim and it is amazing, but would love to see a 16 channel one also since I am planning a 16 channel spiral addition to my mega-tree.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

I too echo the request for a sample 16ch spiral tree sequence as well. I already downloaded the 24 channel one from Jim and it is amazing, but would love to see a 16 channel one also since I am planning a 16 channel spiral addition to my mega-tree.

Well..I was going to attach the Sandstorm Sequence that I have of my Weber Tree that is only 12 channels..but it keeps saying the file size is too big...strange...

EDIT:

Hey Surf...wasn't that Sandstorm Sequence just 12 Channels?

Was it 2010 Sandstorm 12.lms?

If not, I have it now on the website...click on the link in my signature...

jimswinder wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Well..I was going to attach the Sandstorm Sequence that I have of my Weber Tree that is only 12 channels..but it keeps saying the file size is too big...strange...

EDIT:

Hey Surf...wasn't that Sandstorm Sequence just 12 Channels?

Was it 2010 Sandstorm 12.lms?

If not, I have it now on the website...click on the link in my signature...

Got them both now. Thanks. I downloaded another spiral sample that same day so I might have been thinking of the other one.