Light-O-Rama Forums

Centi second error

joshua

HI,

i have been converting my LSP sequences back to S2 for obvious reasons, but on 2 of the sequences when i try to open them i get the centisecond error? What is the error and can i fix it?

Thanks

Joshua

It sounds to me like the sequence file is corrupt.

If you have another copy of it, I would suggest checking that other copy - perhaps the corruption occurred when you transferred the file, or something like that.

If you do not have another copy, then please send me (bob@lightorama.com) a copy of it - I may be able to salvage it, or at least some of it. I cannot promise that I will be able to, though.

In the email that you send to me, please clearly reference this thread, so that I know what the email is about. Thanks.

I think Joshua is OK now. He pointed out these were files exported from LSP. For some reason LSP assigned a negative value for the first timing in the track/grid. We changed that value to 0 and it loaded.

Also, on two sequences LSP set the track totalCentiseconds to 50 (0.5 seconds). The sequence data was still all there. But you had to change the Total Time in the sequence editor in order to show the full sequence.