Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR build with my Scepter boxes

Guest guest

Well I put one of 7 togeather today that will be in these boxes.

Here are some pictures. I chose to bolt through the case and got some washers with the rubber gasket glued to the other side:

LORbuild1.gif

LORbuild2.gif

LORbuild3.gif

LORbuild4.gif

LORbuild5.gif

LORbuild6.gif

LORbuild7.gif

LORbuild8.gif

LORbuild9.gif

LORbuild10.gif

Enjoy!

Zac

P.S. I will post some pics after a handful of plastic ties :)

Nice! I like it.

I did that idea on my plastic sterlite container....drilled 10 holes in it...adn I don't knwo what to do with the 8 output wires...they slip and slide in their hole...What did you use to weather proof them and seal them in?

--Luke

Zac we have those same liquid-tite connectors at work but don't use them as they are not intended for industrial conditions .Iwill try to save them for you if you want when I get good amount and then get them to you when we go down to Barrie Just as long as your not in a hurry for this year will get you a few for next year.

Hey by the way Zac, I was just looking at the pictures...

You said you have 6 more to build, and I was thinking about the cat5 entries, just an idea but how about putting those near the top of the box to keep the digital signals away from the high noise AC lines, they might dress nicer in the case as well..

Hmm, I would but I have done 4 now so I only have 3 more to do and if I put them at the top then there will be two wires poking out of the tops of the boxes nice and hig in the air. A good cutting target.

Zac

Hi, Sorry, I missed your comment before. The boxes are made by scepter. I bought them in Ontario through Torbram Electric. The connectors are made by Techspan industries and I also got them through Torbram.
Most electric wholesalers should carrie these items or be able to order them in.

Zac