Light-O-Rama Forums

Beware !!! MITS Light Buyers

EARLE W. TALLEY

I'm really interested in that group buy, but I want to make sure that no sales tax will be added. I have no problem doing it via. mail to make sure its not over taxed.

i noticed that as well so i emailed ryan and am still waitng on response i thought this could be shipping but now that i realize the it come from 8% of my total it could be sales tax from my state Arkansas here

that money could go towards more lights cause i have never paid taxes for something that i have bought offline unless the business is in the same state as the buyer

i didnt want to do it by mail order but i guess i will have to lol

christopher

Hey y'all real quick. I have a a few replys on the subject over on the PC thread. I would type it out here, but am short on time as my father is getting ready to go in for open heart surgery. In short though. We are working on the situation, anyone who was charged sales taxs already we will also have a solution to that situation. There just seems to be some confussion on my business partners part regarding the subject matter. He is the one who is handling the accounts and after doing some quick research myself I think I have found a solution finally, but wont be able to get it up today.

Thanks y'all and thanks to Earle for his help on this too. He put some time in looking up things as well. I appreciate y'all helping us out vs just throwing us under the bus!

Ryan

MITS has solved this problem and the web site now works as it should. I just placed my order without any problem. Thanks MITS for a job WELL DONE.

Earle