Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas lights contest

miaskiewicz christian

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to tell you that I won the 1st prize of my town with my Singing Snowman.

They 've been impressed by the synchronization.

LOR is really The thing that boosts a display !

Glad it exists the only bad thing is that LOR products are not yet available in France...
but maybe things will change since more people will want to have LOR boxes here too.

Here's my display for those who have not seen it yet :

Happy New Year to all.

Your snowman is amazing!!!

I have been thinging about adding a singing face to my display in the future and you just closed the deal!

I loved all your 80's hits that you sequenced but Wind of Change was fantastic. I never thought of it fitting a show but it KILLS!:dude:

Nick

Christian, CONGRATULATIONS on your win! And your snowman is just absolutely astounding! Your snowman synchronization has got to be the very best I've ever seen on anything to date! Simply astounding, no words to describe it. And having it move as if playing the guitar, just absolutely amazing how you got it all to flow so well together, mouth, hand movements, eye blinks and expressions. You might want to consider going into business and making and selling those snowmen! I think you'd have a **LOT** of takers! :D

miaskiewicz christian wrote:

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to tell you that I won the 1st prize of my town with my Singing Snowman.

They 've been impressed by the synchronization.

LOR is really The thing that boosts a display !

Glad it exists the only bad thing is that LOR products are not yet available in France...
but maybe things will change since more people will want to have LOR boxes here too.

Here's my display for those who have not seen it yet :

Happy New Year to all.

I would have been amazed and calling foul if you had NOT won the contest..that snowman remains one of my top 3 displays I've seen all year...definitely number 1...

• The topic was locked