Light-O-Rama Forums

Here is why we do what we do

testraub

NickByrd wrote:

gilbarcotech wrote:
Hello All,

This is why I'm getting into the animated light show. I am new to this and have alot to learn. In years past never have put up one christmas light but seen videos of Richard Holdman's display flat fell in love with it, Needless to say well I'm Hooked. Neighbors already think I'm nuts so why not.

Ultimately I really hope the folks who do see my display this year really enjoy it and it makes someone's Christmas a little brighter.....

Duane

Duane,

Welcom to LOR. This past year was my first year and I have learned tons already. Things will surely come together and the neighbors will then KNOW you are crazy.:) And the folks will surely enjoy it.
My neighbors already know i am crazy but my LOR addiction just confirms it!!:dude:

• 1 month later...

This is great guys i have officially gotten my LOR controllers for this year and have been playing with them ever since i got them on and off the controllers my wife is getting tire of me talking lights all the time but i think in the end she will appreciate it we used to go here in town to watch a display and 2 years in a row they haven't done it so i think they moved last year we drove 45 miles away to see 12 houses done up all on one computer LOVED it my scrooge neighbor said put a bah humbug sign on his roof attached to your lights then when the controller came in i showed him the lights and controllers working together and he said "usually you have junky stuff when you show it to me but this is actually really neat can't wait to see it" so hopefully things will work out i am planning also to put out a donation box for a pregnancy center that helps families who can't afford certain baby toys and etc... thanks for all your posts made me feel like i am doing a good thing here hopefully