Light-O-Rama Forums

Yippi

Guest guest

My wife said I can get some LOR toys as soon as she gets her car accident settlement. Dan be prepared to ship me my first 32-48 channels. This wont happen for a few weeks or so but hey I am all happy. Hopefully it will work out to get them about the time you finally have some again. I told her for Christmas all I want is some LOR gift cards. Thats all. I have been playing all evening doing a synce to a song. God this Chatroom is way too addictive.

JR

Gah! :shock:

You can't put LOR up! I thought I would be the only person in this little area with LOR next year!!! (edit: I'm teasing, of course; the more the merrier!)

I wonder if there are more Tri-Citians lurking around here...

(I live in Pasco. Yes, really. Can't believe I just ran into another local on this board.)

jjpicard wrote:

I wonder if there are more Tri-Citians lurking around here...

Not to sure, but it would be sweat to see all of Carol Lane using LOR. Thats if they would start decorating like I remember it was when I was a kid.

JR

Yea, no kidding. I've been disappointed in carol lane for the past 5 to 10 years. That was THE place back in the eighties. Now, it's almost "just another neighborhood."

As for my house - I don't have LOR yet. Just found it this year, so it's a next year project. Right now, all I've got are a couple of large white crosses and a cursive "Jesus" written in rope light to remind people exactly why we put up lights this time of year. :D

Oh, I do have a good foot of snow in my front yard, though. Fired up the snowgun a couple of days ago. :D