Light-O-Rama Forums

Syncing video clips with a sequence

Ralph D

friskybri wrote:

Tim did you have any condensation problems when the projector cooled down after.

That is one of the reasons I did not put the projector outside was because of the risk of condensation.

Someone here thought it would be better to leave it indoors and shine it through a window, so my screen was 30" x 30".

However, on this computer I do not have dual monitor capability, so everyone got to see the sequence 1st just before the show started, unless I did something wrong.

Maybe I can buy a dual monitor card.

It is almost always below 0 F here in December and if it isn't then it is in the single digit temps. Except this past 5 days when we hit from 32F to 45F, and now we are cold at -9F this weekend.

I thought about putting a couple of 7 watt bulbs (or 20 watt) in a weather proof enclosure, I wonder if that would help?

I wish you we had the ability to delete a double post.

As for dual monitors, I did switch over to my Laptop and I played video but I did however have a problem while playing a video on my laptop. It would play once but not again and a message came up about the size of the screen on the Laptop.

Maybe the screen resolution is set to high? I guess I should check that out. Any other thoughts?