Light-O-Rama Forums

All my lights came down today. Light for sale!!!!

Tom Clapper

Due to unusually nice Nebraska weather today all of my lights are down. I plan to change my display to a red, green, and white display next year and also adding another controller:D so I have some lights for sale. I will list them below.

8 - 25 count C9's - Cool White Led Facated - Used two years and still work/look great very brite

8 - 25 count C9's - Multi Led Faceted - Used two years and still work/look great very brite

4 - 10' LED Icicles - Used this year only and still work great

5 - 10' LED Twinkling Icicles - used last year and still work great

6 - 60 count C4 Cool White LED Teardrop - Used this year only as garland on my mini trees and still work great.

1 - Gemmy Industries Holiday Light Show And Timer with Sound - Used last year until I upgraded to an LOR this season.

Just send my an e-mail if you are interested in any of these, Thanks. tmclapper@msn.com

Tom Clapper wrote:

Due to unusually nice Nebraska weather today all of my lights are down. I plan to change my display to a red, green, and white display next year and also adding another controller:D so I have some lights for sale. I will list them below.

8 - 25 count C9's - Cool White Led Facated - Used two years and still work/look great very brite

8 - 25 count C9's - Multi Led Faceted - Used two years and still work/look great very brite

4 - 10' LED Icicles - Used this year only and still work great

5 - 10' LED Twinkling Icicles - used last year and still work great

6 - 60 count C4 Cool White LED Teardrop - Used this year only as garland on my mini trees and still work great.

1 - Gemmy Industries Holiday Light Show And Timer with Sound - Used last year until I upgraded to an LOR this season.

Just send my an e-mail if you are interested in any of these, Thanks. tmclapper@msn.com

Tom,

You got a price in mind for the C9s? And what is the bulb spacing? I'm new here. Been doing static displays for a long time and saw an animated one this year that finally convinced me to pull the trigger. I've already amassed a bunch more lights at after-christmas sales, but more is always good, right. :P