Light-O-Rama Forums

online stores

jasonbeaty

Ok all you LOR pro's please help all us newbies with some websites to buy our lights,spt wire, christmas displays stuff , nativity sets,snowflakes and anything else we might need. We know about CDI, and magicinthesky but theres got to be more please drop some names out there for us (the best advertisement is word of the mouth )

How about cutable led rope light? Any good sources for that? Building a pumpkin display for halloween.

Also looking for monster mash sequence to go with it.

Thanks

jeff bush wrote:

How about cutable led rope light? Any good sources for that? Building a pumpkin display for halloween.

Also looking for monster mash sequence to go with it.

Thanks

1000bulbs.com has LED rope lights and their service has been great for me...

D.T.

CDI has LED rope lights ... .that is what I am shopping for right now.

Their pricing is significantly cheaper ( I just checked 1000bulbs.com pricing ).

I am STILL looking for LED rope lights that can be cut in lengths of less than 3ft.

Dave

I'm looking for C7 LED retro (replacement) dimmable colored bulbs in red, blue, yellow, and green. LEDHolidayLighting.com has some, but it said there were none available when I tried to place the online order. Does anyone have a source for these?

jasonbeaty wrote:

Ok all you LOR pro's please help all us newbies with some websites to buy our lights,spt wire, christmas displays stuff , nativity sets,snowflakes and anything else we might need. We know about CDI, and magicinthesky but theres got to be more please drop some names out there for us (the best advertisement is word of the mouth )

Nativity sets.

Rope Light and more.

RGB lights/strips and more.

I have purchased from all three with good customer service and no problems.

Steven wrote:

I'm looking for C7 LED retro (replacement) dimmable colored bulbs in red, blue, yellow, and green. LEDHolidayLighting.com has some, but it said there were none available when I tried to place the online order. Does anyone have a source for these?

CDI has them on page 16 of the presale price list. (3 leds) Red and Yellow 75 cents each, in boxes of 50 = $ 37.50

Blue and Green are 90 cents ea $45 per case of 50.

Steven wrote:

Steven:

I got mine from CDI last year. They dim nicely.

Greg