NJ/PA Mini

cenote

Frank Picozzi wrote:

cenote wrote:
Aproct wrote
Everyone is invited...

Even Dano....

Oh crap
Don't worry, we will bait him a trial of wiper motors and power supplies, and lead him to Camden.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• JBullard

• cenote

• Aproct

Jeff Millard wrote:

Fellow Pirates (The Curmudgeon type...) should eventually gather and partake! I've also missed two chances to meet Annalisa here in NJ... It won't happen again this year!

Jeff

She will get you drunk!!:)

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
Fellow Pirates (The Curmudgeon type...) should eventually gather and partake! I've also missed two chances to meet Annalisa here in NJ... It won't happen again this year!

Jeff

Aye!

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:

Jeff

Drunk with knowledge of her LED's :P

cenote wrote:

Drunk with knowledge of her LED's :P

Hmmm...in my day we used to call them "headlights"... :shock:

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see on CCR, CCB, the RGB floods and sequencing track. Im still not wanting to jump in tracks, maybe this will help. I am coming to this, even if I have to call in sick that weekend. I missed last years and I am kicking myself for it. I plan on getting a rental car and filling the trunk with beer.

friskybri wrote:

I would like to see on CCR, CCB, the RGB floods and sequencing track. Im still not wanting to jump in tracks, maybe this will help. I am coming to this, even if I have to call in sick that weekend. I missed last years and I am kicking myself for it. I plan on getting a rental car and filling the trunk with beer.

If you drive, instead of fly, you could bring even more beer in from Illinois! Might take a little longer, but I am sure you would enjoy the trip, at least coming anyway....

Greg

Greg Young wrote:

If you drive, instead of fly, you could bring even more beer in from Illinois! Might take a little longer, but I am sure you would enjoy the trip, at least coming anyway....

Greg

Made me think of this...

That was a good one!

Just think of all the pretty sequenced red, blue ,and white lights he would see on the way! :P:D

Greg

• 2 months later...

Time for a bump...

Yes it's still happening. There has been a lot of you asking us privately about what's going on. Andy and myself have been unusually busy the last few months, but have been working on stuff. Dates are still FIRM!

June 10th is a social gathering at the nearby hotel during the evening hrs
June 11th is the main event
June 12th is a light breakfast with general conversation poolside at Andy's.

The "Official" website is in the final stages. We wanted to have it up by now, but we ran into some hic-cups. But I am sure you all understand about those :D Our Webmaster (ken) is away this weekend, and promised me he would have the finale site running next week. Sorry again for the long delay. I know a lot of you are waiting to see whats up and when. The site will have all the info you should need, along with a registration form and a surprise event this year :D

The name has been changed along with some structural upgrades too. The Website will be released here in this thread along with a new thread I will probably start.

We have a semi-structural format this year, and would like to continue getting ideas of what you would like to see. Some topics we want to be sure to address are as following: DMX, Pixels, RGB (including difference between floods, spots, strings, bulbs), fun with coro, wire frame making, sequencing software and tips, different types of controllers, calculating power limitations for house current and controllers

As of now, it is looking to be slightly larger than last year, so if you are on the "fence" about attending, fee free to comment here or send me a message if you have a private concern. Have a great weekend

KenL_MCSE wrote:

Dan, Send me that little prize again. I will post it tomorrow afternoon... Jerk!

By the way East Cost Pizza RULES

We really need a like button here!!!!!