Light-O-Rama Forums

Phantom blinks

Guest guest

LightORama wrote:

There is not a bandwidth issue here. We have people with 600+ channel shows with lots of fast fades in them. Granted lots of fades on a 0.05 grid will generate lots of data but with 16 channels that will not be an issue. .

Interesting! Thanks, Dan.

contactmike1 wrote:

So I have to ask...do we need to adjust our sequences to avoid the problem, or will there be a small patch to fix the issue? It would be helpful to know either way so we have time to rework our sequences. (I have a couple with this issue.)

Thanks Dan!

OK, I didn't read the whole thing. Running it as a show and not in the sequence editor fixes the problem for me. :)

Dan,

I have an area that is not fading up properly. It goes from 0 to approx 80% over 8 events that are .1 seconds each. (There are a lot of other fade ups going on at that time.) What is happening is that it seems to not be fading up quick enough and suddenly comes on pretty bright after the fade ends and the next event is a solid 80% intensity block.

I have rewritten that section for channel but it doesn't help. Actually, this same thing happens in two channels (Carport Blue and Left Roof Outline White) at the same time, which are doing roughly the same thing.

Can I send you the sequence to look at, or is this enough to go on?