Light-O-Rama Forums

Where are the lights!?

Austen

I've been to 3 CVS/Pharmacies, Lowes, Walgreens, Rite Aids, Target, and other stores. Not one of them had any lights. They had a couple blow ups, and maybe a few reindeer, but the selections this year suck.

I really need to get a few things, but am unable to find any sets of lights at any store. It looks like I'm buying online this year. :D

Anyone else having this problem?

Columbus, NE is a town of about 20K. Menards and Wally World are about all we have, Ace is more expensive and they dont have a great selection.

But even today, Menards still has quite a few lights left, they never go past 50% off. Saw about 50 boxes of clear minis, maybe 20 each or red and green. some LEDs left in c6 blow molds, some other odd ball stuff. They will box it up for next year.

I got what I wanted and then went back 3 more times and got what I really didnt need.

Now I will place an order with CDI, more leds to fill out my mega tree, more strobes and a spool of zip cord. Probably place a small order with the new Guy too.

huskernut wrote:

Columbus, NE is a town of about 20K. Menards and Wally World are about all we have, Ace is more expensive and they dont have a great selection.

But even today, Menards still has quite a few lights left, they never go past 50% off. Saw about 50 boxes of clear minis, maybe 20 each or red and green. some LEDs left in c6 blow molds, some other odd ball stuff. They will box it up for next year.

I got what I wanted and then went back 3 more times and got what I really didnt need.

Now I will place an order with CDI, more leds to fill out my mega tree, more strobes and a spool of zip cord. Probably place a small order with the new Guy too.

We don't have a Menards here..
And Walmart was empty also.

So where do you order lights online? I was happy with the strobes from Christmaslightshow.com , but I've never actually ordered lights, since usually this stupid town carried them.