Light-O-Rama Forums

C9's or C7's

jasonbeaty

I only see pre sales on C6's does anyone know of any sales on C9 or C7's also is this because most use C6's please post any web sites that maybe has a sale on or going to. went to kmart & lowes today and i had my pick of led's (clear only) Im looking for a better quality of light , but I must be only one in this area buying lights this year.thanks

Saw some yesterday at a super walmart ... lot of C9(s). ALso try HObby Lobby, ACE, menards, Target, Home Depot, etc. HL has been the best source of cheap C9(s) for me in the past.

Sorry ... I don't know where you can find those. I don't think the store bought C9 LEDs are the same quality as the full wave dimmable LED retros, which run about $1 (or more) per bulb.

See the topic on the CDI Pre-Sale.

I got about 1500 C7s from Paul this season - not a single one failed. Colors are exceptional. Already placed my order for the coming year. Great customer service.

Good prices on other things as well.

I agree with Rick Hughes. Got 600 c7's from CDI and only one was bad out of the box and no failures at all. Been running 5+ hours a night since Thanksgiving.

Good product!