Light-O-Rama Forums

Forum Help

Grady Young

I wish to thank the forum users for the Posts and Replies. Ordered LOR on Thursday and was running programs on Wednesday thanks to the multitude of questions the Forums had already answered. The show is a bit tacky compared to what I've viewed on this site sooo I didn't show the videos to my wife. She loved it, but it was only for her.

Thank you one and all,

Grady

Grady,

Like you, first the show is for my wife and I. After that if I can put a smile on someone else's face. Then I'll have icing on my cake. But first and foremost it is for my family. Though I do strive to share the joy. I mean I have had these lights running the day after thanksgiving. And I have seen a few cars from down the street sit out there on several occasions. So, I am fairly sure that a few others do enjoy the lights too.

The tear from my wifes eye was the best for me. (yes it was a tear of joy) and all the people that would sit out and watch was great. and all the kids that I put a smile on. A couple of the kids from church say I have the only dancing lights in town. It is kind of sad to know that I will be tearing down in a week or so:(. BUT, Went to a few stores and bought lots of leds for next year. pre sale for lights soon. and of course the World famous LOR clearance sale.. More blink blink next year. Happy New year all.

Lester,

I appreciate the response from you and Max. It's nice to know that others feel the same. My Wife had so much fun with this project that I'm thinking along the line of Valentine's Day. Red interlocking hearts with a Cupid shooting an arrow down a 20' PVC into the hearts.

Gotta order more controllers!! When's the LOR clearance sale?

Thank You

Grady Young wrote:

When's the LOR clearance sale?

Spring Sale: February/March time frame will be an inventory clearance sale. Limit quantities and great prices!

Summer Sale: Super Sale with special incentives! In 2009, 37 people received their orders for FREE! This sale will be in the June/July time frame, unlimited quantities, every light controller and componet will be on sale!

http://www.lightorama.com/w_sale_info.htm (sign up to receive sale notifications here too)

(I hope funky gary doesn't read this. :))

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Grady Young wrote:
When's the LOR clearance sale?

Spring Sale: February/March time frame will be an inventory clearance sale. Limit quantities and great prices!

Summer Sale: Super Sale with special incentives! In 2009, 37 people received their orders for FREE! This sale will be in the June/July time frame, unlimited quantities, every light controller and componet will be on sale!

http://www.lightorama.com/w_sale_info.htm (sign up to receive sale notifications here too)

(I hope funky gary doesn't read this. :))

He already has, and no offence taken, though we all know your meaning..

Mountainwxman wrote:

Grady... feel free to join the rest of us on Christmas Carolina.

I know many members in the Triangle that can help.

Thanks for the tip! The site looks very interesting.