LOR 2010 Contests

Surfing4Dough

JBullard wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
Haven't seen this posted here yet, but just happened upon it on LOR's site:

http://www.lightorama.com/Contest2010.html

Posted on Monday Dec 13th

http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum25/25088.html

Surprised there wasn't any additional discussion over the past 11 days about it.

I think informational stuff like this should either have a form for itself or be "Sticky" for a week or two. Good Stuff. :P

Maybe a forum for "Sales", "Contests", and exc... This would keep them from getting burried in the everyday posts.

Now the challenge is which of my 6 videos do I use to enter the contest with? I don't think I have a good chance at winning but maybe I can get the randomly picked prize.

• 4 weeks later...

ryebred wrote:

Now the challenge is which of my 6 videos do I use to enter the contest with? I don't think I have a good chance at winning but maybe I can get the randomly picked prize.

I entered both contests ....1 contest can use 1 video only & the other contest allowed 5 videos.

Too bad you missed out.

The reason I entered in the contest was because I remembered Lor has a contest each year. I looked for the contest rules.

The competition is tough & there are displays out there that "Rock".

YOu know speaking of contests. So I watched last years winners loved them all but one in particular struck me. I was watching and said to myself boy thats alot of channels for that winner of 32. SO I slowed the video and started counting. (was bored in hotel.) sure enough it was more then 32. 7 mini trees, 2 (7 section arches) in arches. 14 +7=21 deer are separated, 21+2=23 Star top( looks like 2 different colors but we will go with one , blue ice, top house, mid house, windows, medium size trees, railing and Palm tree. +31 so far. Stars in the yard 7. at first they look like they are synced. later they are not. So about 38 so far. Just my 2 cents. LOL.

Guest wbottomley

evana wrote:

no.. only use 3 channels of it.

are you baiting me into highjacking a thread? LMAO:P 

This is about the new 2010 lor contest. And I don't want to be put in timeout again...

If you're put in timeout, you know who's got your back.

If I remember correctly, about a half dozen of us won that war on PC back in 2007. Since then, the war maybe over, but not forgotton. :D