Light-O-Rama Forums

First year Success

StephenJTaylor7

Just like a lot of people here, this was my first year. So far, my controllers have withstood pouring rains and a lot of wind. Thanks to everybody on here who has been so helpful! : )

Thanks to everybody!

I second that, THANKS to all the members on this forum. I have only had a few hiccups but thanks to all for the help.....This is the best group of people on an excellent forum. Merry Christmas to all and hopefully Santa brings everything on your list.

Talons

I'll third the motion. THANKS to all! So far this year one burned out bulb and a Windows restart last night have been the only things that dimmed my display. A tripped GFCI and a loose plug in the back yard that's for me and the wife only have been the only hiccups. Already planning for next year!

Again. THANKS!

Tom Straub

I fourth that too. so the next person makes a fifth. is that 20% or a fifth?. 2 GFI trips are all I have to say has happened and one unplugged extension cord. all the traffic has made this a great show for this newbie. God bless all!

Lester

Lester Stone wrote:

I fourth that too. so the next person makes a fifth. is that 20% or a fifth?. 2 GFI trips are all I have to say has happened and one unplugged extension cord. all the traffic has made this a great show for this newbie. God bless all!

Lester

I'm all for a fifth of JD. My first year too, have not had a problem yet. Thanks for all the great ideas this forum has afforded me. Now all I need is a better video camera, here's one I uploaded: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPD9275dwrA.

MikeH

Well....I 6th that. All in all it was fantastic!! Made the news twice, 1 video they took off my FB page, the 2nd time they came on Christmas Eve and did a LIVE interview. Talk about pressure! Ready to make 2011 even better! Oh yeah and Richard H is my HERO!!