Where's The Line To See Jesus...

jimswinder

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

Has anybody sequenced this song and would like to share?

If you have, please send to:

jimswinder@hotmail.com

this is one of the nicest christmas songs I have heard in a long time just bought the song from I-tunes and I will definatly be sequencing this for my display next year if you don't get a copy Jim let me know and I will send you what I come up with

Don Gillespie wrote:

I will definatly be sequencing this for my display next year if you don't get a copy Jim let me know and I will send you what I come up with

I was going to try and have it by Christmas Eve...of this year...

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
I will definatly be sequencing this for my display next year if you don't get a copy Jim let me know and I will send you what I come up with

I was going to try and have it by Christmas Eve...of this year...

I wish you luck I have decided that being this close to Christmas I am going to start drinking and enjoy the rest of the year with my family not that they like that I am going to start drinking but you get my drift Merry Christmas

Don Gillespie wrote:

I wish you luck I have decided that being this close to Christmas I am going to start drinking and enjoy the rest of the year with my family not that they like that I am going to start drinking but you get my drift Merry Christmas

I guess I should at least start my Christmas Shopping before I try and tackle it, huh?

jimswinder wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:

I guess I should at least start my Christmas Shopping before I try and tackle it, huh?

Just buy everyone a gift certificate for LOR. If they don't like it, keep it.:P And yes I checked, LOR does sell gift certificates, that what I'm asking for for my birthday and anniversary, and next Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...