Light-O-Rama Forums

Hey folks....anybody in the Colleyville,TX area with lightshow

David Barnett

Hey folks. Little late to ask. Mom in town for Christmas. Wanted to take her around and look at some lights.

I live in the Colleyville,TX area...so bedford,grapevine,euless etc. would be my area.

I live at 6108 Highland Hills Ln.; Colleyville,TX 76034

Would love to have some in the area drop by. Also want to see others shows as well.

I have seen Don Teague's...nice Job Don! So any insight appreciated.

If you don't want to advertise here, could you possibly send a PM. Other than my show, all static displays in my area.

Thank You,

Merry Christmas Everyone!

David

click on "members" to the left. As luck would have it the first state listed is Texas, click Texas. You will get a list of all the member displays in Texas.

I wish I lived closer so I could see Dennis Cherry's display live, but an 850 mile round trip road trip is a little much, even for a Texan.

David Barnett wrote:

I have seen Don Teague's...nice Job Don! So any insight appreciated.

Okay, so I'm behind on messages here.

Thank you for the comments, David. They are appreciated.

Anthony in Houston wrote:

Go to Lone Star Holidays and you can get a list of members that have shows going all over Texas.

http://www.lone-star-holidays.com/

Anthony

http://www.lone-star-holidays.com/Holidaydisplaymap.htm

should get you straight to the display map

I am in Grapevine. There are others in Flower Mound, Coppell and then others in the Dallas and Fort Worth area

Wow

First time i seen don's display videos today .. he is another one of those guys that seems to have the sequencing down to an art.

Thanks Don

Thanks, Doug.

Finally got around to getting video of this years display. Will probably be January before I get it online though.

• The topic was locked