Light-O-Rama Forums

Lowes lights

shfr26

Spoke to my brother in law near Atlanta Georgia a few ago. Lowes has all lights 60% off. Heading out to see if they do here too. Wish me luck.

Your gonna need the luck Pete, most lowe's have literally ZERO left. All 3 of ours here were out. Walmart has a good supply ;) as well as Target. Those will be the two stores I hunt down on the 26th

There is almost zero here at Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, Target.
All I was able to scrape up last night was 17 boxes of green at 30% off at target. And that was after visiting about 6 stores.

I did well at Menards today, bought a few things Monday when it was 46% off, from today on it is 50% off, they still seemed to have a bit of everything. I bought up clear minis to make arches next year and some incan net lights to put on a pine tree.

Still plan to place an order with CDI

Our Lowes had nadda. Brother in law said his had full shelves at 60% off. One guy had 7 carts full!! He is in Cartersville Ga, exit 288 north of Atlanta about 30 miles. Ours was only 40% off. Maybe somebody up by Atlanta will get lucky and get a bunch of lights.

shfr26 wrote:

Maybe somebody up by Atlanta will get lucky and get a bunch of lights.

gads...we know we are old when "getting lucky" only involves Christmas lights..

jimswinder wrote:

shfr26 wrote:

That is too funny..

jimswinder wrote:

shfr26 wrote:

I should have known, Jim, Well I didn't get any lights or anything else so I reckon I'm older than dirt. I feel "lucky" if I wake up in the morning.

I was able to get 21 boxes of multicolor lights at Lowes today. I want to use those to restore my Multimode lights that I cut the controllers off and hooked to LOR controllers. These things are so old that all the bulbs are white and I cant find multimode lights to buy anymore.