Light-O-Rama Forums

static displays

doug petschke

Interesting comments..it's a debate between "look at all of these people wasting our precious natural resources and driving their electric bill sky high" and "this is beautiful, more people shoud do it.."

There is nothing better to brighten up a day than looking at Christmas lights,in person or pictures/videos:D, Have a great Christmas everyone.

DonFL wrote:

Interesting comments..it's a debate between "look at all of these people wasting our precious natural resources and driving their electric bill sky high" and "this is beautiful, more people shoud do it.."

Amidst all the oohs and aahs and emails from people telling me what a wonderful display I have, the two most asked questions are, "What is your electric bill like?" and "What do your neighbors think about all this?"

ryebred wrote:

Amidst all the oohs and aahs and emails from people telling me what a wonderful display I have, the two most asked questions are, "What is your electric bill like?" and "What do your neighbors think about all this?"

Electric Bill > Hardly noticed an increase. 15K LED's is probably the reason

Neighbors > Love it! Not a single complaint from any of them. There all ready for bigger and brighter next year.

• The topic was locked