Light-O-Rama Forums

Using Tracks

Chris A

Hello,

I'm having trouble when I import my .lcc file. I am losing all of the timings in each track except the main track. Is there a way to import timings for all the tracks in a sequence?

Thanks, Chris

Look in the top-right part of your screen for the "Timings" drop down. There you will see the timing grids for that particular sequence. If you have several timing grids in a sequence, importing a LCC file won't affect them. A LCC file does not store/import/export timing grids.

Thanks Don. Does that mean I have to manually import the timings for all 16 tracks from the drop down menu? There is no way to export them all from a previous sequence?

Thanks, Chris

There is no way to import/export timings via "point and click."

You can copy timings between sequences, though. Select the entire row, Edit -> Copy Timings - Go to your new sequence Edit -> Paste timings.

Or, you could save a blank sequence with your timing grids in it, and use that as your starting point each time.

Remember, you could have 10 tracks and one timing grid, or 1 track and 10 timing grids. They are not tied to each other at all. The import/export channel configuration does not look at timings.