Jump to content

Vegas Movie Studio HD 10


thevikester
 Share

Recommended Posts

My first foray into videoing my display, and using the above captioned software on a trial basis..I have like 6 songs video'd, and I"m trying to get to a point, where it is easy to sync the music with the video, but struggling mightily...does anyone use this software, can give me a pointer on this, it would be appreciated. Also, once I have the song and that section of the video synced...do I split the video and then save that particular portion?? Like I said, first foray, been reading the tutorials, but doesn't seem as easy as they make it sound.
Thanks Ed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On your raw video, do you have the music recorded?

IE...could you hear the music playing and did you record the audio while videoing?

This way when you dub in the original MP3 you can "hear" when the music starts and it makes it easier to sync up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

thevikester wrote:

I am across the street and cant really here the music over the wind

how about getting a battery powered radio and put next to the camcorder?

Other than that...you are stuck with just keep moving the audio track until you feel it is synced up...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

thevikester wrote:

I am across the street and cant really here the music over the wind

If your camera will support it, plug in a radio to the mic input. You may have to adjust the volume so it doesn't distort the sound. I had to buy a cable had radio shack that had 2 male ends on it, but it made it easier than trying to sync the audio.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

thevikester wrote:

My first foray into videoing my display, and using the above captioned software on a trial basis..I have like 6 songs video'd, and I"m trying to get to a point, where it is easy to sync the music with the video, but struggling mightily...does anyone use this software, can give me a pointer on this, it would be appreciated. Also, once I have the song and that section of the video synced...do I split the video and then save that particular portion?? Like I said, first foray, been reading the tutorials, but doesn't seem as easy as they make it sound.
Thanks Ed


Just bought the full version 10. If you end up buying it, I found it at Amazon for $59 brand new. It should arrive here tomorrow :) ... From what I messed with with the free trial, I am liking.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003L4ZQKQ/ref=oss_product
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bob Wingert wrote:

thevikester wrote:
My first


Just bought the full version 10. If you end up buying it, I found it at Amazon for $59 brand new. It should arrive here tomorrow ;) ... From what I messed with with the free trial, I am liking.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003L4ZQKQ/ref=oss_product

Thanks for the link!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...